Currently Seeking Stories, Links, and Contributors
Xica Nation is currently seeking stories, links, and contributors in the following categories:
- Events – Community events to share
- Food is Medicine – Information about traditional foods and healthy eating
- Good Reads – Recommended reading lists (books, magazines, etc.)
- Kids – Recommended books, videos, culturally relevant and earth conscious educational material (and lesson plans for sale)
- Links – Links to community resources
- Radio – Contributions/shows of 30 minute – 1 hour segments, songs and music videos
- Stories of the Land
- Stories of the People
- Video – Culturally relevant and earth conscious videos
- Xica Style – The millennial and modern fashion
XicaNation.com is an online library that documents positive stories, traditional knowledge, and other realms of the 21st century experiences of the indigenous cultures of the greater U.S./Mexico borderlands.
We are seeking positive stories:
– that empower
– of the people
– of the lands
– of remedios, medicinas, plantas, traditional ways
These stories can come in the form of a link, article, photo, video, or audio.
For additional questions please Contact Us.